H&R Block (HRB) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H&R Block (NYSE: HRB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H&R Block (HRB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Ramco-Gershenson (RPT) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!