Gyrodyne Co of America (GYRO) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; 7.4% Yield
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Gyrodyne Co of America (NASDAQ: GYRO) declared a special dividend of $1.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gyrodyne Co of America (GYRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heritage Financial (HFWA) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wabtec (WAB) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.263; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!