Guess? (GES) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; 6% Yield
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Guess? (NYSE: GES) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.225 per share, or $0.9 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Guess? (GES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PBF Logistics (PBFX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.44; 8.9% Yield
- Avery Dennison (AVY) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Leucadia National (LUK) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!