Graco (GGG) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Graco (NYSE: GGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Graco (GGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masco Corp. (MAS) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 5.3% to 10c/Share; Yields 1.2%
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1% Yield
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.24; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!