Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Golub Capital BDC (NASDAQ: GBDC) declared a special dividend of $0.25 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.7% to $0.50; 2.3% Yield
- Marten Transport (MRTN) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Golub Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!