Global Medical REIT (GMRE) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 8.2% Yield
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Global Medical REIT (NYSE: GMRE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 11, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 27, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Global Medical REIT (GMRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCI Group (HCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 3.6% Yield
- Arconic (ARNC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- BlackRock (BLK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $2.50; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!