Global Medical REIT (GMRE) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 8.2% Yield
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Medical REIT (NYSE: GMRE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 11, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 27, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Global Medical REIT (GMRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Greene County Bancorp (GCBC) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 8.9% Yield
- Waste Connections (WCN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 24.1% to $0.18; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!