Global Brass & Copper (BRSS) Declares $0.0375 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Brass & Copper (NYSE: BRSS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0375 per share, or $0.15 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Global Brass & Copper (BRSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- America Movil (AMX) Added to Short Term Sell List at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!