General Motors (GM) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 10.2% in November 2016, Outpacing Views
- Taubman Centers (TCO) Declares $0.595 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!