General Motors (GM) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) to Invest Additional $1B in US
- National Retail Properties (NNN) Declares $0.455 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Select Income REIT (SIR) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 7.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!