General Electric (GE) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
General Electric (NYSE: GE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 25, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 15, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Electric (GE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $.24; 3.1% Yield
- Vermilion Energy (VET) Declares C$0.215 Quarterly Dividend
- Edison Int'l (EIX) Raises Annual Dividend 13% to $0.5425; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!