General Electric (GE) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Electric (NYSE: GE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 25, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 15, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Electric (GE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) Secures $900M+ Turnkey Order with Brazil's CELSE for Sergipe Power Plant
- CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.263; 5% Yield
- Leucadia National (LUK) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!