Gaming Partners International Corporation (GPIC) Declares $0.12 Special Dividend; 1% Yield
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gaming Partners International Corporation (NASDAQ: GPIC) declared a special dividend of $0.12 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gaming Partners International Corporation (GPIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Declares $0.07 Special Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- RELM Wireless (RWC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 7.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!