GEO Group (GEO) Accelerates Dividend Paymentl Will Boost by 50% in Q412
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
The GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) has decided to accelerate the implementation of its new dividend policy to the third quarter 2012 and to increase the quarterly cash dividend in the fourth quarter 2012. GEO expects to declare quarterly cash dividends of $0.10 per share in the third quarter 2012 and $0.15 per share in the fourth quarter 2012. The declaration of each quarterly cash dividend will be subject to approval by GEO’s Board and to meeting the requirements of all applicable laws and regulations. GEO’s Board retains the power to modify, suspend or cancel its dividend policy as it may deem necessary or appropriate in the future.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.7% to $0.38; 8.4% Yield
- Baxter (BAX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13% to $0.13; 1.2% Yield
- Agrium (AGU) Declares $0.875 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!