GEO Group (GEO) Accelerates Dividend Paymentl Will Boost by 50% in Q412
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
The GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) has decided to accelerate the implementation of its new dividend policy to the third quarter 2012 and to increase the quarterly cash dividend in the fourth quarter 2012. GEO expects to declare quarterly cash dividends of $0.10 per share in the third quarter 2012 and $0.15 per share in the fourth quarter 2012. The declaration of each quarterly cash dividend will be subject to approval by GEO’s Board and to meeting the requirements of all applicable laws and regulations. GEO’s Board retains the power to modify, suspend or cancel its dividend policy as it may deem necessary or appropriate in the future.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.2505; 4.2% Yield
- Veresen Announces Common Share Dividend for January 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!