GEO Group (GEO) Accelerates Dividend Paymentl Will Boost by 50% in Q412
- Q3 GDP 3.9% vs 3.3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (SCOK) (LAKE) (DY) Higher; (RVLT) (MDGN) (FRED) Lower
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY14 Shipments Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Added to BofA/Merrill Lynch US 1 List
The GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) has decided to accelerate the implementation of its new dividend policy to the third quarter 2012 and to increase the quarterly cash dividend in the fourth quarter 2012. GEO expects to declare quarterly cash dividends of $0.10 per share in the third quarter 2012 and $0.15 per share in the fourth quarter 2012. The declaration of each quarterly cash dividend will be subject to approval by GEO’s Board and to meeting the requirements of all applicable laws and regulations. GEO’s Board retains the power to modify, suspend or cancel its dividend policy as it may deem necessary or appropriate in the future.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Belden (BDC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Home Bancorp (HBCP) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!