GEO Group (GEO) Accelerates Dividend Paymentl Will Boost by 50% in Q412
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) has decided to accelerate the implementation of its new dividend policy to the third quarter 2012 and to increase the quarterly cash dividend in the fourth quarter 2012. GEO expects to declare quarterly cash dividends of $0.10 per share in the third quarter 2012 and $0.15 per share in the fourth quarter 2012. The declaration of each quarterly cash dividend will be subject to approval by GEO’s Board and to meeting the requirements of all applicable laws and regulations. GEO’s Board retains the power to modify, suspend or cancel its dividend policy as it may deem necessary or appropriate in the future.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The GEO Group Announces Date for First Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Discover Financial (DFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.24; Approves New $3.2B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!