GEO Group (GEO) Accelerates Dividend Paymentl Will Boost by 50% in Q412
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
The GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) has decided to accelerate the implementation of its new dividend policy to the third quarter 2012 and to increase the quarterly cash dividend in the fourth quarter 2012. GEO expects to declare quarterly cash dividends of $0.10 per share in the third quarter 2012 and $0.15 per share in the fourth quarter 2012. The declaration of each quarterly cash dividend will be subject to approval by GEO’s Board and to meeting the requirements of all applicable laws and regulations. GEO’s Board retains the power to modify, suspend or cancel its dividend policy as it may deem necessary or appropriate in the future.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: EMC Corp. (EMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Raises Qtr. Dividend
- Marine Products Corp. (MPX) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Cardinal Financial Corp (CFNL) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!