GEO Group (GEO) Not Planning to Cut Dividend; May Evaluate Potential Increase - Conf. Call
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) says will review dividend. Current payout ratio target is 75 percent of AFFO. Last quarter was about 72 percent. The company plans to review and may increase. Amid the news, the company said it has enough cash to possibly raise the payout ratio.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- PulteGroup (PHM) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Edison Int'l (EIX) Raises Annual Dividend 13% to $0.5425; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!