GEO Group (GEO) Not Planning to Cut Dividend; May Evaluate Potential Increase - Conf. Call
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) says will review dividend. Current payout ratio target is 75 percent of AFFO. Last quarter was about 72 percent. The company plans to review and may increase. Amid the news, the company said it has enough cash to possibly raise the payout ratio.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AutoNation (AN) Gains Mid-Day as Wal-Mart (WMT) to Partner on Car Sales Platform
- PetMed Express (PETS) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!