GEO Group (GEO) Not Planning to Cut Dividend; May Evaluate Potential Increase - Conf. Call
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) says will review dividend. Current payout ratio target is 75 percent of AFFO. Last quarter was about 72 percent. The company plans to review and may increase. Amid the news, the company said it has enough cash to possibly raise the payout ratio.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Macerich (MAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.4% to $0.71; 3.7% Yield
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!