GEO Group (GEO) Not Planning to Cut Dividend; May Evaluate Potential Increase - Conf. Call
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) says will review dividend. Current payout ratio target is 75 percent of AFFO. Last quarter was about 72 percent. The company plans to review and may increase. Amid the news, the company said it has enough cash to possibly raise the payout ratio.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Electric Power (AEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.59; 3.7% Yield
- Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Declares $0.5775 Quarterly Dividend; 10.6% Yield
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.515; 6.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!