GAMCO Investors (GBL) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GAMCO Investors (NYSE: GBL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 11, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 9, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on GAMCO Investors (GBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- A.H. Belo (AHC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
- Abbott (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.265; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesGAMCO Investors, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!