G&K Services (GK) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
G&K Services (NASDAQ: GK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on G&K Services (GK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Cameco Corp. (CCJ) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield