G&K Services (GK) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
G&K Services (NASDAQ: GK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on G&K Services (GK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Crown Castle (CCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.95; 4.2% Yield
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Declares $0.67 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!