Fulton Financial (FULT) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; Extends Timeframe for Stock Buyback
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fulton Financial (NASDAQ: FULT) declared a special dividend of $0.02 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
Fulton also announced that its Board of Directors has extended the timeframe for its stock repurchase program, announced in October 2015, from December 31, 2016, to December 31, 2017.
The stock repurchase program authorizes Fulton to repurchase up to an aggregate of $50 million of Fulton's outstanding common stock. To date, approximately $18.5 million of Fulton's common stock has been repurchased under the repurchase program, with a remaining authorization of up to $31.5 million of common stock that may be repurchased under the program through December 31, 2017.
As permitted by securities laws and other legal requirements and subject to market conditions and other factors, purchases may be made from time to time in open market or privately negotiated transactions, including without limitation, through accelerated share repurchase transactions. The repurchase program may be discontinued at any time.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Fulton Financial (FULT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Board Approves 8.1% Dividend Hike
- CoreCivic (CXW) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 8.3% Yield
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!