Fulton Financial (FULT) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; Extends Timeframe for Stock Buyback
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Fulton Financial (NASDAQ: FULT) declared a special dividend of $0.02 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
Fulton also announced that its Board of Directors has extended the timeframe for its stock repurchase program, announced in October 2015, from December 31, 2016, to December 31, 2017.
The stock repurchase program authorizes Fulton to repurchase up to an aggregate of $50 million of Fulton's outstanding common stock. To date, approximately $18.5 million of Fulton's common stock has been repurchased under the repurchase program, with a remaining authorization of up to $31.5 million of common stock that may be repurchased under the program through December 31, 2017.
As permitted by securities laws and other legal requirements and subject to market conditions and other factors, purchases may be made from time to time in open market or privately negotiated transactions, including without limitation, through accelerated share repurchase transactions. The repurchase program may be discontinued at any time.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Fulton Financial (FULT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Declares $0.91 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!