Fulton Financial (FULT) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; Extends Timeframe for Stock Buyback
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Fulton Financial (NASDAQ: FULT) declared a special dividend of $0.02 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
Fulton also announced that its Board of Directors has extended the timeframe for its stock repurchase program, announced in October 2015, from December 31, 2016, to December 31, 2017.
The stock repurchase program authorizes Fulton to repurchase up to an aggregate of $50 million of Fulton's outstanding common stock. To date, approximately $18.5 million of Fulton's common stock has been repurchased under the repurchase program, with a remaining authorization of up to $31.5 million of common stock that may be repurchased under the program through December 31, 2017.
As permitted by securities laws and other legal requirements and subject to market conditions and other factors, purchases may be made from time to time in open market or privately negotiated transactions, including without limitation, through accelerated share repurchase transactions. The repurchase program may be discontinued at any time.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Fulton Financial (FULT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!