Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Friedman Industries (NYSE: FRD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Friedman Industries (FRD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!