Fred's (FRED) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fred's (NASDAQ: FRED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Fred's (FRED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.25; $75M Buyback
- Farmers Capital Bank Corp (FFKT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- First Hawaiian (FHB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.22; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!