Franklin Templeton Limited Duration Income Trust Common Shrs. Of Beneficial Interest (FTF) Declares $0.62 Monthly Dividend; 60.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Franklin Templeton Limited Duration Income Trust Common Shrs. Of Beneficial Interest (NYSE: FTF) declared a monthly dividend of $0.62 per share, or $7.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 60.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Franklin Templeton Limited Duration Income Trust Common Shrs. Of Beneficial Interest (FTF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Leidos (LDOS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Big Lots (BIG) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!