Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 6.5% Yield
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Franklin Street Properties (NYSE: FSP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 10, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Franklin Street Properties (FSP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franklin Street Properties Corp. Announces Tax Composition of 2016 Distributions
- ADP (ADP) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Fastenal (FAST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!