Forest City Enterprises (FCE-A) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Forest City Enterprises (NYSE: FCE-A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Forest City Enterprises (FCE-A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!