Flowers Foods (FLO) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Flowers Foods (FLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- WhiteHorse Finance (WHF) Declares $0.355 Quarterly Dividend; 12.2% Yield
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield