Flowers Foods (FLO) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Flowers Foods (FLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- HCI Group (HCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 3.6% Yield
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 4% to $0.2105; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!