Flowers Foods (FLO) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Flowers Foods (FLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Ohio Valley Banc Corp (OVBC) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!