FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FirstService (NASDAQ: FSV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FirstService (FSV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.5% to $0.42; 3.1% Yield
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Franklin Templeton Limited Duration Income Trust Common Shrs. Of Beneficial Interest (FTF) Declares $0.62 Monthly Dividend; 60.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!