First South Bancorp (FSBK) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
First South Bancorp (NASDAQ: FSBK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First South Bancorp (FSBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 6.8% Yield
- RELM Wireless (RWC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 7.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!