First Horizon National (FHN) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Horizon National (FHN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- Stellus Capital Investment (SCM) Declares $0.1133 Monthly Dividend; 10.4% Yield
- ADP (ADP) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!