First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Opens Up 63%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels Intnl. (CHH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.195; Approves 3M Share Buyback
- Moody’s Corp. (MCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.34; Approves $1B Buyback Plan
- MOL Global (MOLG) Begins Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!