First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/23: (CF) (FBNC) (OA) Upgraded; (RMC) (FHN) (OAS) Downgraded
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Del Taco Restaurants (TACO) Increases Buybacks of Common Stock and Warrants to $50M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!