First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CANF) (NGVC) (EDAP) Higher; (MOLG) (NBS) (WAIR) Lower
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Raises Qtr. Dividend to 10c/Share; Yields 1.6%
- Donaldson (DCI) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Dillard\'s (DDS) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!