First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial (RF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06, Approves $875M Buyback Plan
- American National (ANAT) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Badger Meter (BMI) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!