First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Horizon National (FHN) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 1.7% Yield
- MKS Instruments (MKSI) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!