First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hingham Institution For Savings (HIFS) Raises Special Dividend 257% to $1.00; 1.2% Yield
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.30; Approves $1.5B Buyback
- Louisiana Bancorp (LABC) Declares $0.75 Special Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!