First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lincoln National (LNC) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Lifts Stock Buyback to $1B
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Updates on Results from Annual Shareholders' Meeting; Announces 25% Dividend Hike
- Office Depot (ODP) Authorizes $100M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!