First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.2% to $0.46; 3.5% Yield
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.33; 1.6% Yield
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!