First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.04; Approves 1M Common Stock Buyback
- Saga Communications (SGA) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!