First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
First Commonwealth Financial (NYSE: FCF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.2505; 4.2% Yield
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!