First Bancshares (FBMS) Declares $0.0375 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
First Bancshares (NASDAQ: FBMS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0375 per share, or $0.15 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Bancshares (FBMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ventas (VTR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.2% to $0.775; 5% Yield
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Thor Industries (THO) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield