First Bancorp. (FBNC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Bancorp. (NASDAQ: FBNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 25, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Bancorp. (FBNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software (PRGS) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 12.5c/Share; Will Continue Stock Buybacks
- Trinseo (TSE) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!