Financial Institutions (FISI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Financial Institutions (NASDAQ: FISI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Financial Institutions (FISI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Citizens Holding Company (CZN) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 8.2% Yield
- Banc of California (BANC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!