Financial Institutions (FISI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Financial Institutions (NASDAQ: FISI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Financial Institutions (FISI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.665; 2.4% Yield
- First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- WSFS Financial (WSFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.07; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!