Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Declares $0.5125 Quarterly Dividend; 10.2% Yield
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE: FGP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5125 per share, or $2.05 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.4% to $0.71; 8% Yield
- Assurant (AIZ) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!