Federated Investors (FII) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Federated Investors (NYSE: FII) declared a special dividend of $1.00 per share.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Federated Investors (FII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Declares $0.07 Special Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Erie Indemnity (ERIE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.7825; 2.8% Yield
- RELM Wireless (RWC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 7.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!