Fastenal (FAST) Declares $0.30 Annual Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST) declared an annual dividend of $0.30 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Fastenal (FAST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!