FICO (FICO) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FICO (FICO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.4125; 2.3% Yield
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.06; 1.5% Yield
- Valvoline (VVV) Declares $0.049 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!