FICO (FICO) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FICO (FICO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.70; 2.7% Yield
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Crown Castle (CCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.95; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!