FICO (FICO) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FICO (FICO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- PPG Industries (PPG) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- CMS Energy (CMS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.3325; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!