ExxonMobil (XOM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ExxonMobil (XOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) to Acquire Assets in Permian Basin for $5.6B in Shares Plus $1B in Contingent Cash Payments
- FirstEnergy (FE) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.50; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!