ExxonMobil (XOM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ExxonMobil (XOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Agree Realty (ADC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.495; 4.4% Yield
- General Dynamics (GD) Declares $0.76 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!