Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional $35M Buyback
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Exponent, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
Exponent’s Board of Directors has approved an additional $35 million in share repurchases, adding to the Company’s existing $22 million available under the current authorization for repurchase. In total, the Company now has approximately $57 million available to repurchase shares. This plan authorizes Exponent to purchase its common stock in the open market or privately negotiated transactions in compliance with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Rule 10b-18.
Exponent has paid, and expects to continue to pay, quarterly dividends each year in March, June, September and December. Future declarations of quarterly dividends and the establishment of future record and payment dates are subject to the final determination of Exponent's Board of Directors.
“We believe that our active stock repurchase plan and regular dividend payments demonstrates our commitment to deliver shareholder value and reflects our continued confidence in the strength and stability of our long-term financial position,” commented Dr. Paul Johnston, Chief Executive Officer.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
- Asta Funding, Inc. (ASFI) Commences 5.3M Share Tender Offer for Its Common Stock
- Kentucky First Federal Bancorp (KFFB) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!