Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional $35M Buyback
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Exponent, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
Exponent’s Board of Directors has approved an additional $35 million in share repurchases, adding to the Company’s existing $22 million available under the current authorization for repurchase. In total, the Company now has approximately $57 million available to repurchase shares. This plan authorizes Exponent to purchase its common stock in the open market or privately negotiated transactions in compliance with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Rule 10b-18.
Exponent has paid, and expects to continue to pay, quarterly dividends each year in March, June, September and December. Future declarations of quarterly dividends and the establishment of future record and payment dates are subject to the final determination of Exponent's Board of Directors.
“We believe that our active stock repurchase plan and regular dividend payments demonstrates our commitment to deliver shareholder value and reflects our continued confidence in the strength and stability of our long-term financial position,” commented Dr. Paul Johnston, Chief Executive Officer.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!