Ex-Dividend Stocks for 10/14: (ACN) (AZZ) (AGX) (AYI)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stocks going ex-dividend on 10/14/2016 include:
- Accenture (NYSE: ACN) - paying $1.21 semi-annual dividend for yield of 2%
- Argan (NYSE: AGX) - paying $0.70 quarterly dividend for yield of 4.9%
- Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) - paying $0.13 quarterly dividend for yield of 0.2%
- AZZ, Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) - paying $0.17 quarterly dividend for yield of 1.2%
The StreetInsider.com Dividend Calendar can be found here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Macerich (MAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.4% to $0.71; 3.7% Yield
- Cross Timbers Royalty (CRT) Declares $0.111170 Monthly Dividend; 7.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!