Ex-Dividend Stocks for 10/14: (ACN) (AZZ) (AGX) (AYI)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stocks going ex-dividend on 10/14/2016 include:
- Accenture (NYSE: ACN) - paying $1.21 semi-annual dividend for yield of 2%
- Argan (NYSE: AGX) - paying $0.70 quarterly dividend for yield of 4.9%
- Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) - paying $0.13 quarterly dividend for yield of 0.2%
- AZZ, Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) - paying $0.17 quarterly dividend for yield of 1.2%
The StreetInsider.com Dividend Calendar can be found here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Simulations Plus (SLP) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into shares rally 2.6% in premarket
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!