Ex-Dividend Stocks for 10/14: (ACN) (AZZ) (AGX) (AYI)
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stocks going ex-dividend on 10/14/2016 include:
- Accenture (NYSE: ACN) - paying $1.21 semi-annual dividend for yield of 2%
- Argan (NYSE: AGX) - paying $0.70 quarterly dividend for yield of 4.9%
- Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) - paying $0.13 quarterly dividend for yield of 0.2%
- AZZ, Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) - paying $0.17 quarterly dividend for yield of 1.2%
The StreetInsider.com Dividend Calendar can be found here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.2% to $0.205; 2.3% Yield
- Knoll (KNL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!