Espey Manufacturing (ESP) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Espey Manufacturing (NYSE: ESP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Espey Manufacturing (ESP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Announces Three-for-Two Common Stock Split
- Federated Investors (FII) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!