Equity Residential (EQR) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 4.8% Yield
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) declared a special dividend of $3.00 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Equity Residential (EQR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- PPG Industries (PPG) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!