Equity Residential (EQR) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 4.8% Yield
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) declared a special dividend of $3.00 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Equity Residential (EQR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Staples (SPLS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!