Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) Declares $0.425 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Equity Lifestyle Properities (NYSE: ELS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.425 per share, or $1.7 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.75 Special Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!