Equifax (EFX) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Equifax (NYSE: EFX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Equifax (EFX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Equifax (EFX) to Outperform
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
- FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!