Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Empire State Realty Trust (NYSE: ESRT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.105 per share, or $0.42 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.42; 1.3% Yield
- Granite Construction (GVA) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- National Health Investors (NHI) Declares $.90 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!