Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Empire State Realty Trust (NYSE: ESRT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.105 per share, or $0.42 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; 2.5% Yield
- KBR, Inc. (KBR) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- AMCON Distributing (DIT) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Replenishes Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!