Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE: LLY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.515; 6.3% Yield
- Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Declares $0.5775 Quarterly Dividend; 10.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!