Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) CEO Lechleite Not Concerned About Dividend - CNBC
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE: LLY) CEO John Lechleite says there's no concern about the company's dividend, according to CNBC.
David A. Ricks. Senior Vice President and President, Lilly Bio-Medicines, also added that investors want the company to continue exploring solutions for Alzheimer's disease.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Capella Education (CPLA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.41; 1.8% Yield
- Hess Corp. (HES) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!