Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) CEO Lechleite Not Concerned About Dividend - CNBC
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE: LLY) CEO John Lechleite says there's no concern about the company's dividend, according to CNBC.
David A. Ricks. Senior Vice President and President, Lilly Bio-Medicines, also added that investors want the company to continue exploring solutions for Alzheimer's disease.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Raises Eli Lilly (LLY) PT, Sees Catalysts In Coming Year, Maintains Conviction Buy
- Fastenal (FAST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!