Easterly Government Properties (DEA) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Easterly Government Properties (NYSE: DEA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Easterly Government Properties (DEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $0.2724 ; 4.5% Yield
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.277; 3.6% Yield
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!