Easterly Government Properties (DEA) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Easterly Government Properties (NYSE: DEA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Easterly Government Properties (DEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- AVANGRID (AGR) Declares $0.432 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Aetna (AET) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!