Eagle Materials (EXP) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Eagle Materials (NYSE: EXP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 20, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eagle Materials (EXP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- Cameco Corp. (CCJ) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- SL Green Realty (SLG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.6% to $0.775; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!