DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DuPont Fabros Technology (NYSE: DFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share, or $1.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Annual Dividend 1.5% to $0.2283; 0.8% Yield
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.94; 3.3% Yield
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!